[real-eyes] question about romeo brailler

  • From: "Roseanne Young" <young.roseanne@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 18:45:33 -0700

Hi all:

Another question:  I received a call from a gentleman asking if I knew how
he could acquire an external keyboard that interfaces with a Romeo to allow
use as a manual braille writer.  His Romeo is an older model and he  use to
have the device and would really like to get it again, but Enabling
Technologies could not give him any information regarding it.  He was hoping
I could help him get the word out in hopes that someone may have one they
would like to sell.  I have not seen or heard of a device like this so I'm
unclear about what it is exactly other than it's an external keyboard with a
serial connection.  If anyone has any suggestions, it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!

Roseanne