[real-eyes] Re: blind podcasts

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 12:33:35 -0500

I cut the land line at my house and do not miss it one bit.  I thought I
would, but I do not.  I use my iPhone only about 10 percent for talking on
the phone.  The other ninety percent is spent on internet usage, texting,
banking and anything I would use the computer for.  Remember those old days,
Mitch, when you would load up your cpu to lug along, on vacations? now that
all will fit in your shirt pocket literally.

Hugs,
Andrea M. Breier