[real-eyes] Re: blind podcasts

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 00:29:43 -0500

The plextalk has much more fantastic recording capabilities.  It will record
in stereo up to CD quality, and you can actually do some edits of the
recordings you make internally.  It also uses better voices for reading text
material and will also play the NLS books.  It also has capability to
connect directly to a wireless network and play podcasts and online radio
stations.