[real-eyes] Re: bard error message

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 21:29:12 -0500

No Ruthie. I didn't say the error was because of that. I was saying that I
remembered someone telling me there was going to be some clean up of the
website. However, that does seem strange that an error for the Baard site is
coming up when it was working just fine last night as I downloaded a few
wrestling books from there so I could then put them on my victor reader
stream.

Duyahn