[real-eyes] Re: bard error message

  • From: Steven Clark <kcpadfoot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 21:15:24 -0500

That is very possible as well.  It would have been better for bard to
redirect to a page not found error rather than this.

I checked the link through an add on I use with thunderbird and below
are the results, which aren't suprising since no connection can be made.
Steve

        30.04 03:59:42

Error

Can't fetch file pointed by your url. This may be caused by several reasons:

     * Remote file is not available (not found, requires authentication,
permission denied)
     * Remote site is down, or very slow, or busy
     * No network connectivity between Dr.Web online server and remote
web-site
     * File too big

Dr.Web ® anti-virus Copyright © Igor Daniloff, 1992 - 2011
        Doctor Web, Ltd. © 2011   Send a virus   Privacy statement