[real-eyes] Re: Word help

  • From: "& Ruthie" <chaosynchronous@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 20:21:12 -0500

Hopefully this will help you.  Go to tools and then options.  The first =
tab page is startup or something like that.  It has all kinds of stuff =
in it regarding the floating toolbars and things like that.  hth.

Ruthie &

=20
When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.=20

Private mail is *always* welcome.

MSN Messenger ID:
ruthie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AOL ID:=20