[real-eyes] Word help

  • From: "alicia" <astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 20:02:25 -0500

Hello, Everyone:
First of all I am running Microsoft Word 2003 on an XP machine with JAWS 8.0.
AS I am using Word the menu bar will suddenly appear in the middle of the
screen, making it difficult to finish what I am working on. Does anyone know if
there is a way of locking that menu bar to the top of the page and making it
stay there? It seems as if there is a gremlin in my computer moving things
around on me and I don't always have someone sighted around to drag the menu
bar up to the top of the page. Thanks for any assistance you can give me in
clearing this problem up.

Thanks,

Alicia