[real-eyes] Re: Windows Defender

  • From: "William Stephan" <wstephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 13:14:05 -0500

Suzanne:
I had the very same thing happen to me a couple months back.
I'm not precisely sure what the program actually does, but everyone I've spoken
to about it said it should always be running.
 I had  some problems with my PC while it was out-of-whack, and eventually I
reinstalled it.

ontrol pannel and removed it that way.  Then, I downloaded a free copy which I
found by googling for windows defender.

Hope this helps.
I think I went through my c

 Bill Stephan