[real-eyes] Re: Windows Defender

  • From: "Suzanne" <suzyq69@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 18:29:20 -0500

I got the defender downloaded and tried to install but got an error, can't
remember what though, and started over again.  after downloading again
wouldn't let me install it.  said something about couldn't be accessed and
to make sure valid something or other.  i'll try again when have more time
and post the errors.  Does microsoft just let have one download of any one
free program?
Suzanne R

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net