[real-eyes] Re: Using the BrailleNote in Starbucks

  • From: Jim <jimfettgather@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 02:19:06 -0500

No, wait wait, Starbuck no longer charges for their wireless access.
They did charge at one time, but honest, it is now free, too many other places
were offering it for free, so they had to follow the trend.I use it all the
time with the iPad, I have not tried it with a Braillenote.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone