[real-eyes] Using the BrailleNote in Starbucks

  • From: "Karen Shrawder" <kshrawder@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 20:18:16 -0700

Hi all!

I have a strange question.  One of my friends can't use her wireless connection
very well at home with her BrailleNote.  She wants to use the WIFI in Starbucks
with her BN.  I tried it a couple of times, and it's through AT&T.  I have to
agree to the terms and conditions.  I can get the BN to fill in the agree
button, but I can't get any farther.  Have any of you tried this?

With a smile,
Karen

database 7067 (20120418) __________

http://www.eset.com