[real-eyes] Re: USB ports

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 22:20:16 -0600

That's not good!  They should have tested that before they sent it to you.
Those are probably directly on the motherboard, so nothing you can do.  Try
looking in device manager, and see if there are any sections open, either
under other devices, or USB.  If it's just a driver conflict issue I can
help you walk Windows through finding them again, but if it's a hardware
issue then you might have to replace the PC again.