[real-eyes] Re: Recording phone calls with the iPhone six

  • From: Sheila Styron <sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 17:04:54 -0500

Actually the excess ability and voice memos doesn't seem to work as well as it
used to, and I haven't taken the time to figure out how or if I can get those
trimming features to work the way they did in earlier versions. At any rate,
don't know how I would get a phone call in there, as I'm not sure if it
canexcept imported items.

Best, Sheila
816-896-6552

On Sep 10, 2015, at 3:57 PM, Jim Fettgather <jfettgather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The voice memos app comes to mind, as you can easily trim both the beginning
and end of audio recordings.