[real-eyes] Re: Questions about IPod Shuffle

  • From: "Kelly Stanfield" <kstannfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:02:15 -0500

I love the Creative Zen Stone player.  If your questions about it haven't
already been answered, feel free to write me off list and I'll help if you
want.  I haven't checked my e-mail in a couple of days because I haven't
been home.  i'me gone at my boss's house on Tuesday nights to be closer
driving distance wise to a friend I'm doing a Bible study with now.  We're
in 1 Corinthians and I keep having to throw my hands off the book and say I
don't get it!!!

I might have some old messages from a few months ago when we discovered that
described the button layout and stuff like that.

Kelly Stanfield