[real-eyes] Re: Questions about IPod Shuffle

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 09:21:16 -0500

I have one as well.  Only thing I haven't figured out Jim is if it will
reliably remember your place in  a book when switching files or folders.  I
think it always goes to the beginning which is a pain.  I know you can hold
down the arrows to search through a file which helps a little.  Andrea got
one of these as well.

Reg