[real-eyes] Re: Questions about IPod Shuffle

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 22:44:48 -0500

Hi, good to have you back on the list.
You could pay for the scripts that you have mentioned to work with Itunes,
although the newest version, I believe it's 7.3, I could be wrong on that,
is reported to have much better accessibility.
Or, you could purchase an Itunes replacement that will let you try it before
you buy called Anapod Explorer:
http://www.redchairsoftware.com/anapod/getanapod.php

It works very well without all of the Itunes clutter.

Or, since you have returned the Ipod Shuffle, go to Walmart and purchase a
Creative Zen Stone player. It holds a gigabyte, and requires no proprietary
software to transfer files.
It's around $40.
Plus, it has no screen, so is ovbiously very easy to operate and works
great. And it supports Audible books.