[real-eyes] Question about Java script.

  • From: "Nancy VanSandt" <maxvanwon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 22:12:42 -0600

I have a friend who just got a new lap top for her husband for Christmas that
has Windows Vista on it.  They are both sighted.  Whenever they try to do
anything, they get some sort of message about Java script.  When they get on
the internet, it won't let them do certain things like when they type MSN.com,
it brings up a blank screen.  When they get on space book or My space to look
at messages or view pictures sent by their friends, they cannot move from page
to page or send messages out.  They get some kind of message about Java script.
   They cannot access their Hotmail account or their bank account.  Can they
disable it to do what they need to do, or does anyone have an idea about how to
fix this?
Nancy Van Sandt
Medical Transcriptionist
Certified MT Trainer