[real-eyes] Re: My Apple TV won't stay connected to Wi-Fi

  • From: Suzanne Rountree <suzannerountree51@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 18:03:08 -0500

Yes. I talked to my landlord today to see if it maybe the router in the
basement, but he says hasn't done anything different. I haven't tried it
again since last night.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 3, 2015, at 8:06 AM, Jim Fettgather <jfettgather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Have you tried disconnecting Apple TV from its power source for several
minutes and then re-connecting to power on again?