[real-eyes] Introducing NUT

  • From: &Ruthie <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 12:46:42 -0500

Hi all.  You might have seen a post about developing a Northland group
similar to Real-Eyes as it was in the old days.  We had our first
meeting this past Wednesday and set up our next meeting.  Anyone
interested in coming to meetings in the Northland, feel free to either
let me know or send email to nut-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "subscribe"
in the subject line.
Our next meeting is scheduled for May 7 from 10 to 11:30am.at the
Boardwalk branch of the MidContinent Library.  If you have any
questions, send them to me @ clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxxx  Thanks!
--

Ruthie &

Cats are around to remind us why we need opposable thumbs.

"We are more than the sum of our parts."
We are the few,
Who speak for the many,
Who cannot speak for themselves.
        We are the many,