[real-eyes] Re: I really need help!

  • From: "Sandra Spencer" <sandraspencer1962@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 15:51:38 -0500

Hi Jim,
I went to the app store yesterday, and I didn't see it under updates, so I
assummed it was updated.  The one I was going to download is free, so I'll
see if I can find it and download it.  I seen it on my iPhone the other day,
just the title and telling me the information about it, and that's when I
started wondering what version I had.  So I'll see if I can find it and
download it and let you know what happens.
Thank you.
Your friend,
Sandra

When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say, "Jesus, could You please
get that for me?"