[real-eyes] I really need help!

  • From: "Sandra Spencer" <sandraspencer1962@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 13:32:05 -0500

Hello Everyone,
I have the iPhone5s and I'm totally blind so I depend solely on voiceover.
I've been trying to read an ibook on my iPhone, and it says the requirement is
I need to have ibooks 1.3.1 or later, and I don't know what version I have and
don't know how to find out.  Could someone help me, please?  I would really
appreciate it a lot.
Thank you in advance.
Your friend,
Sandra
When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say, "Jesus, could You please get
that for me?"