[real-eyes] Re: I really need help!

  • From: "Fettgather, Jim" <jfettgather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 19:20:16 +0000

Hi Sandra, it is quite probable, in fact, almost certain that you have  the
newest or a very recent version  of Ibooks, you could always access the updates
section of the app store to ensure that this is correct.

When in Ibooks, you could just download a free book to make sure it's working
correctly.