[real-eyes] Re: Emailing: ~fromthekeyboard

  • From: <bigdaddylou63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:56:53 -0500

Jim, that's weird, when I sent it, it had the links and I just checked my
sent box and I have all the links, but now that I sent it, it went out
without the links.  I am going to have to find the website and I will let
you know.  Unless, you can tell me how to send it to you, I really don't
know right now.

Peace
Luis