[real-eyes] Re: Emailing: ~fromthekeyboard

  • From: Bret Kroeker <bkroeker162@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 12:57:14 -0600

Hey Luis,
  Do you think you could send us the URL of the site that contains all of the
links that you sent us earlier.  There is a lot of good stuff in there that I
would like to get.  Thanks.
Bret > From: bigdaddylou63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:
[real-eyes] Re: Emailing: ~fromthekeyboard> Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:56:53
-0500> > Jim, that's weird, when I sent it, it had the links and I just checked
my > sent box and I have all the links, but now that I sent it, it went out >
without the links. I am going to have to find the website and I will let > you
know. Unless, you can tell me how to send it to you, I really don't > know
right now.> > Peace> Luis> ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Jim Ellsworth"
<jellsworth1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Tuesday,
January 13, 2009 7:53 AM> Subject: [real-eyes] Re: Emailing: ~fromthekeyboard>
web site we> > can go to?> >> > Thanks,> > Jim> >> > -----Original
Message-----> > From: real-eyes-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > >
[mailto:real-eyes-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]> > On Behalf Of
bigdaddylou63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 3:36 AM> > To:
real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Subject: [real-eyes] Emailing: ~fromthekeyboard> >>
> FREE GUIDES FOR VISUALLY IMPAIRED PEOPLE> > FREE GUIDES, TUTORIALS AND USER
NOTES> > In providing the below comprehensive tutorials, mini-guides and user >
> notes,> > the author accepts no responsibility for any mishaps whilst using
them. > > The> > user makes use of them of their own initiative and takes full
> > responsibility> > themselves. I myself have no links to or financial
interest in any of the> > companies supplying these items of equipment or
programs and do not make a> > charge for the notes and tutorials provided here.
I provide these guides > > and> > notes free of charge to visually impaired
people as an aid and insight to> > how they can be utilised from a non-visual
perspective.> >> > Please note that it is unlikely that any of the tutorials
and guides > > offered> > here will be updated or amended in future. Thus, they
will become> > increasingly outdated as the months and years go by.> >> >
Simply tab to and press ENTER on any of the below links to load a page > >
with> > the full tutorial, mini-guide or basic user notes for viewing online.
If > > you> > wish to save a copy of any tutorial or guide, after opening it on
screen,> > just use your browser's File, Save As feature to save it to a floppy
disk > > or> > to anywhere on your hard disk.> >> >> > The GoldWave 5 audio
editor and recorder guide> >> >> > LG talking Microwave oven description and
user guide> >> >> > Service automatic washing-machine description and user
guide> >> >> > Zeon talking watch description and user guide> >> >> > Apollo
2000 answerphone layout description> >> >> > Sanyo audio transcriber layout
description> >> >> > Symantec Winfax 10 notes and mini- tutorial> >> >> > FTP
Explorer NOTES AND user guide> >> >> > Microsoft Windows keyboard shortcuts
list> >> >> > The full Internet from the Keyboard (Volume 1) tutorial> >> >> >
The full Internet from the Keyboard (Volume 2) tutorial> >> >> > The full Audio
Playing, Copying and Sound Editing from the Keyboard > > (Edition> > 1)
tutorial> >> >> > The full Audio Playing, Copying and Sound Editing from the
Keyboard > > (Edition> > 2) tutorial> >> >> > The full OmniPage 10, 11 and 12
From the Keyboard tutorial> >> >> > The full OmniPage 14 From the Keyboard
tutorial> >> >> > The full nero Burning-ROM 5 from the Keyboard tutorial> >> >>
> The full nero Burning-ROM 6 from the Keyboard tutorial> >> >> > The full
Microsoft Word 97, 2000, 2002 and 2003 from the Keyboard tutorial> >> >> > The
full Microsoft Excel 97, 2000, 2002 and 2003 from the Keyboard > > tutorial> >>
>> > The full Microsoft Outlook 2000 and 2002 from the Keyboard tutorial> >> >>
> The full FineReader 5, 6 and 7 from the Keyboard tutorial> >> >> > The full
TextBridge Pro 9 and Millennium from the Keyboard tutorial> >> >> > The full
TextBridge 98 and Classic from the Keyboard tutorial> >> >> > The full
Typereader 6 from the Keyboard tutorial> >> >> > The full ReadIris 6 from the
Keyboard tutorial> >> >> > ********> >> > On this page and any of those flowing
from it, you can press control home > > to> > go back to the top of the page or
SHIFT TAB to move backwards through > > links.> > > >> > To subscribe or to
leave the list, or to set other subscription options, > > go> > to
www.freelists.org/list/real-eyes> >> >> >> > __________ Information from ESET
NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus > > signature> > database 3761 (20090113)
__________> >> > The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.> >> >
http://www.eset.com> >> >> >> >> > __________ Information from ESET NOD32