[real-eyes] Re: Curser problem

  • From: "Abels, Arnold V." <abelsa@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:25:11 -0600

Thanks I  will check it out.

Arnold Abels, Ph.D.
Associate Director, Training Director
UMKC Counseling Center
4825 Troost, Suite 206
Kansas City, MO  64110-2499
Direct Line 816-235-1218  *  Front Desk 816-235-1635  *  Fax
816-235-5534
abelsa@xxxxxxxx

Please be aware that email is not a secure means of communication.
Confidentiality is not assured.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please reply to the sender that you have received this message in error,
and then delete it.  Thank you for helping to maintain privacy.

Our staff does not maintain 24-hour access to e-mail accounts and may
only check e-mail infrequently, and not at all on weekends or holidays.
If this is an emergency please call 911 or contact the UMKC Police at
816.235.1515.