[real-eyes] Re: Curser problem

  • From: "Jim Ellsworth" <jellsworth1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 08:07:20 -0500

Hi,

One possibility is that you may have visited the control panel and opened
accessibility options.  It is also possible that some program has changed
the cursor for you.  The following steps assume you are using Windows XP.
Try going to start>settings>control panel>accessibility.  Now control tab
twice to the display tab.  Tab a couple of times and you will find a setting
for the cursor blink rate.  Make sure it is set to 63% which is the default.
Tab once more and you will find a setting for cursor width.  Take it down to
0% and then tab to OK and press enter.

Good luck,
Jim