[real-eyes] Re: Can one print from an iPad mini?

  • From: Mitchell Lynn <mitch.lynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 10:49:19 -0500

In case my previous note was not clear: no, she will not be able to
print from the iPad with that printer. She would need to get a printer
that works with Apple devices and is not dependent on the Windows OS.

On 09/02/15 10:33 AM, Suzanne Rountree wrote:

Asking for a friend. She has an iPad mini and an HP ink jet 4500 series. What
needs to be done to print from an iPad mini. SHe tried loading her printer
onto her iPad but it said something about it needed Windows operating system.
That's all I know. Any help or direction would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhoneTo subscribe or to leave the list, or to set other
subscription options, go to www.freelists.org/list/real-eyes