[real-eyes] Re: Apple's New Voices

  • From: "Jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 20:01:39 -0500

I am so mad. why is it the little computer company with a much smaller cash
base can out speak microsoft. Lately I have been having to revert to
narrator and microsoft should be ashamed of themselves for making that voice
so horrible. how dare they. Ok g2g before I get on my soap box. I know it's
o t. sometimes I want to buy an apple just to support them because of the
way they go the extra mile for the Blind.
From Jose
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will
counsel you with My eye upon you."
Psalm 32:8

   Programmers do it bit by bit.