[real-eyes] Re: Apple music--down again, really???

  • From: "Kimberly A. Morrow, PhD" <morrowka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 12:41:51 +0000

Misery likes company! :-) (Now how awful is that???!!!) Glad to know I'm not
the only person having challenges with Apple Music. The other thing that keeps
happening to me, across devices,is that I'll select a song, and the mini player
comes up, and then it says "apple music--come play with us". It asks you to
join Apple music; yet when I look at my account settings, Apple Music is all
set up. Most of the time yesterday, Apple Music wouldn't play; that annoying
join Apple music kept coming up.