[real-eyes] Apple music--down again, really???

  • From: "Kimberly A. Morrow, PhD" <morrowka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 13:42:44 +0000

I'm confident I'm not the only subscriber having difficulty with Apple Music
again this morning. But I want to confirm that others are also having
challenges. I'm seriously debating whether I actually want to pay for a service
that keeps going down.

Apple Music is fabulous when it's up. . .but recently it's been down quite a
bit.

Kimberly A. Morrow, PhD
Communications Coordinator, Message of Hope
Unity
Message of Hope Ministry
1901 NW Blue Parkway
Unity Village, MO 64065