{rb_retired_men} NVRMGA League Standings

  • From: chet martling <chetmartling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rb_retired_men@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 16:08:31 -0400

Gentlemen ..... Attached, are the NVRMGA League standings. Today's win
evens our record at 2 wins and 2 losses. In addition, River Bend swept all
of the Sweeps competition (1st George Gavagan/Dut Brown; 2nd Bill
Siddon/Dave Cameron; 3rd Chris Baldwin/Steve Watson; 4th Jerry
Grossman/Dick Scheels). Well done to all!

Next week we are at home again versus A/N Arlington. We currently only have
20 players signed up to participate, with room for 8 more to field a full
team. If you can play, sign up now so the Captain does not need to spend
the weekend hunting up players. Let's get another win next week. .... Chet