{rb_retired_men} FW: Team Pairings for Home Match vs Hidden Creek Thur 5/8

  • From: P Declan O'Riordan <declanor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Dick Schee!s <rhspar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 19:21:21 -0400

Gentlemen,

Below is Dick Scheel's message about pairings for Thursday's HOME match vs
Hidden Creek. I am forwarding this is case anyone does not receive Dick's
original email. If you cannot play, please call Dick or Reply All to this
message asap (that should send a reply to Dick and me, which I may ignore but
I'm sure Dick won't).

Declan
________________________________
> To: rb_retired_men@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: {rb_retired_men} Team Pairings for Home Match vs Hidden Creek
> Thur 5/8
> From: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 19:03:53 -0400
>
> The line-up for the HOME match on THURSDAY, MAY 8 is below.
> I will be tied up much of tomorrow so wanted to get this out. We still
> have a full team
> lined up and warm weather is forecast.Come for donuts and be sure to
> check in w/pro-shop and John Varela
> (located near the donuts).
> I would like to say " if you don't receive this e-mail please let me
> know ASAP" .....'course if you don't receive oh well.
> You may reply to me by direct e-mail (rhspar@xxxxxxx) the evil ISP or
> by cell phone only, for a while...(703-405-9598)
> See you for donuts and maybe warm up. DFress for heat. Dick Scxheels
>

> No. Hcp Inx Name
> 01 09 08.1 Siddon, Bill
> 01 17 14.8 Cameron, Dave
>
> 02 14 11.9 Roots, John
> 02 20 17.3 O'Riordan, Declan
>
> 03 14 12.4 Trautschold, Jerry
> 03 20 17.0 Remsen, Steve
>
> 04 16 13.6 Givans, Charlie
> 04 23 19.6 McNamara, Ed
>
> 05 19 16.2 Baldwin, Chris
> 05 21 18.1 Watson, Steve
>
> 06 16 14.0 Frankenfield, Wayne
> 06 24 20.5 Lagioia, Joe
>
> 07 17 14.9 Gavagan, George
> 07 23 20.0 Brown, Dut
>
> 08 19 16.4 Murphy, Pat
> 08 27 23.2 Martling, Chet
>
> 09 20 17.3 Meloon, Mike
> 09 28 24.4 Romary, John
>
> 10 22 19.2 Preston, Ray
> 10 30 26.1 Murphy, Joe
>
> 11 28 24.0 Mercer, Jim
> 11 35 30.1 Varela, John
>
> 12 30 26.0 Russ, John
> 12 36 31.0 Ireland, Joe
>

> 13 15 12.9 Grossman, Jerry
> 13 20 17.7 Scheels, Dick
>
> 14 19 16.9 Wisecarver, George
> 14 21 18.2 Boring, Jim

To sign up to play in one of the group's scheduled golf events (normally on
Thursdays) click on
   http://tinyurl.com/Retired-Men.

To send an email to all the members of this group, address your email to
   rb_retired_men@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.