{rb_retired_men} Re: On-line Sign-up problem

  • From: P Declan O'Riordan <declanor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Retired Men mail list <rb_retired_men@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 08:52:05 -0400

Gentlemen:

Yesterday we had a problem with the On-line Sign-up sheet: we briefly lost all
the sign-ups for this Thursday's match. Someone must have inadvertently deleted
the column containing the match sign-ups. The good news is that we were able to
recover the sheet to where it was at about noon yesterday. The bad news is that
two or three people may have made changes to it at about 7:45 pm and 9:30 pm
(including the erroneous deletion at about 7:45 pm). These changes were not
recovered and will need to be entered again (except the deletion, of
course!!!). Changes made after 10:30 pm should be OK since they will have been
made to the recovered version.
We are working methods of protection that will prevent problems like this and
hope to have them in place soon.
Declan