{rb_retired_men} League Standings

  • From: chet martling <chetmartling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rb_retired_men@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 11:23:04 -0400

Gentlemen ..... Attached, are the latest NVRMGA League standings.
Yesterday, was not a good day as we lost to Mount Vernon 24 1/2 to 11 1/2.
We did capture two of the Sweeps competitions (1st- Earle Layman/George
Gavagan; 3rd- Declan O'Riordan/Dut Brown). Well done! My thanks also to all
the team members who took the effort to make the commute to Mount Vernon.

Next Thursday we play an away match at International. We still need 6
players to field a full team. If you can play sign up now and let the
Captain enjoy the Memorial Day weekend. .... Chet