{rb_retired_men} Retired Mens Golf Match at International - Thursday, May 29

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "DHCAMERO@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: rb_retired_men@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 16:55:43 -0400 (EDT)

        The following is the  roster for the AWAY match at International on
Thursday May  29.  Please let me know  immediately if you cannot play.
We have room for 1 more player,  please call or email me if you would like
to play.
Dave Cameron  (703-759-3846)
_dhcamero@aol.com_ (mailto:dhcamero@xxxxxxx)
1 Baldwin,  Chris  2 Barnes,  Bob  3 Boring,  Jim  4 Brown,  Dut  5
Browning,  Paul  6 Cameron,  Dave  7 Givans,  Charlie  8 Ireland,  Joe  9 Lee,
Rory  10 Martling,  Chet  11 McNamara,  Ed  12 Mercer,  Jim  13 Meriwether,
Jay  14 Mullen,  Mike  15 Murphy,  Joe  16 Murphy,  Pat  17 O'Riordan,  Declan
 18 Phelps,  Jim  19 Preston,  Ray  20 Remsen,  Steve  21 Roots,  John  22
Russ, John  23 Siddon,  Bill  24 Trautschold,  Jerry  25 Varela,  John  26
Ward,  Frank  27 Watson,  Steve  28     Stand-Bys  1   2   3   4   5   6   7
 8