{rb_retired_men} League Standings

  • From: chet martling <chetmartling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rb_retired_men@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 17:21:40 -0400

Gentlemen ..... Attached, are the current NVRMGA league standings. After
today's match with A/N Arlington ending in a tie, we are in the middle of
the pack statistically, but only 2 points (one win) behind the leader. Once
again, we did very well in the Sweeps competition (2nd place Bill
Siddon/Charlie Givans; 3rd place-Chris Baldwin/Dut Brown; 4th place-Steve
Remsen/John Romary). Well done to all!

Next week, we have an away match at Mount Vernon on Thursday May 22. At
this point, only 17 players are signed up and we need 11 more to field a
full team. If you can play, please sign up now and avoid the rush. ......
Chet