[ratpack] Re: Thanks to you Rat Pack Slacker..$$$$$$$$$

  • From: "PAUL W WATSON" <TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 09:04:57 -0600

The thing that I like about the flats is all of the cars in the viewing area,
pit and on the line up for the start.  I agree that you really need a super
long lens for the cars making a run and even then mostly what you have is a car
on a bunch of white.

I am attaching a quick couple of photos of the F. Vee turn one schmazzale.