[ratpack] Thanks to you Rat Pack Slacker..$$$$$$$$$

  • From: "PAUL W WATSON" <TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ratpack" <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 23:22:01 -0600

I just wanted to send thanks to Ray and Larry for not showing up at Miller this
weekend.  Pretty good racing.  I didn't have to hustle for sales.  They were
just throwing money my way.  No S---.  I sold six 20 X 30's.  My price was
$50.00 for one and $40.00 each for two or more.  I sold three sets of two and
even of shots that did not have their car in it.
Do you remember my shot of the ALMS start that I took for the end of the
straight? Sold two of the on the spot.

The FV and SRF caused some excitement in turn one lap one when a SRF tapped a
FV causing it to spin.  A total one SRF and three FV's were taken out on turn
one.  I was there for most of it.  That was 1/2 of the FV field.  There was
almost a fist fight in the paddock.  Officials put a stop to it.

Another lady came by and wanted an 8 x10 or 11 x 14 of her husbands car.  I
told her that I don't do small photos.  She is going to buy a 20 X 30, $50.00 +
$10.00 shipping and handling.  The Radical driver are buying several CD's.

All in all it was a pretty good weekend.

Let us know how you did on the Flats Ray$$

Paul