[ratpack] Re: Snow racing

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 13:02:34 -0600

They've been running the ALMS races. I'd be kinda surprised if they ran at the Rolex, cuz Petite Le Mans is the following weekend. But ya never know. Melanie's website http://melaniesnowracing.com/ is "coming soon." And trying to get any info from MMP's site is just an exercise in frustration. I tried to get a schedule for last weekend's MPRA racing and maybe if Larry had been on hand to help with Cantonese (or Klingon) I coulda found something.

RtR

At 11:20 AM 8/24/2009, you wrote:
Guys, do you know if Martin and Melanie Snow are competing in the Rolex Grand Am weekend?

Paul