[ratpack] Re: Miller Wintercross Nov. 2009

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 04:42:10 -0700

That little trip doesn't look like a lotta fun unless yer last name ends in "on," "en" or "in." JC, I guess you'd be ok if yer Nordic heritage is in good shape. I don't think Watson qualifies, though.

I found the photos of race (or "racing") cars with falling snow to be a wee bit incongruous. Photo #3 of the blue Mini shows it off pretty well...as does the shot with the grandstand half-obscured by mist/snow to be sorta eerie. I'm glad it was youse guys and not me...although I'm looking forward to yer time-lapse MR2 spinner.

RtR

At 07:48 PM 11/14/2009, you wrote:
Good evening fellow Rat Packers.

Carl and I went out to Miller for the First Wintercross of the season. The morning started out fairly sunny if not cold. It would have been pretty nice if the wind wasn't blowing up a storm. The second car on the track spun out big time right in front of us. I managed to get the complete spin in an 18 shot series. Those I will post on my site tomorrow.

I posted 20 random pics today on my site.

<http://hotwheels-paul.spaces.live.com/>http://hotwheels-paul.spaces.live.com/

Paul