[ratpack] Re: ID this car

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 00:12:39 -0600

Still at the University of Illinois in Champaign. Dad's Weekend.

This was a reply to the El Camino list earlier:

I can compare it to a new one I shot at Road America last year:
http://myelcamino.net/cars/RoadAmerica/index_4.htm looks like it's a replica
of the old one rather than the new version. But I'll have to compare when I
get more time.

We're headed back to the bar after a recharging nap. Nate worked 1 to 8
today, and might work a late shift too. He might try to get out of the last
half though. We'll see.

He had to work. We made it to midnight, and that's pretty good for 2 nights
in a row. (for old folks) Didn't get too tanked either night.
Will have to study this more at another time

JC