[ratpack] Re: ID this car

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 08:45:14 -0600

Congrats to anyone who makes it to 96!

Cindy's Grandma lives with us half the year (along with Cindy's mother all
the time). Grandma is with her other daughter in Des Moines now, but she
will be 96 this Thanksgiving too. Picture of Grandma a couple years back:
http://myelcamino.net/ec/motor_0706_7.jpg Helping with the Elky motor swap.

JC