[ratpack] Larry helps a Nikonian

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 16:14:18 -0600

Larry and I were sorta wandering the paddock when a Highcroft team member came up to him and asked if he (Larry) could help with a problem he was having with his camera. Being the nice guy that he is, he stopped to look at it and we suggested that he power cycle the camera. The guy asked if he should format is data card. We both about shit and said, "NO!" I talked with the guy after the race and the power cycle fixed whatever problem he was having. Just a story about Larry being a helpful dude.

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program