[ratpack] Re: Does anybody know?

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 22:52:07 +0000 (UTC)

i beg your pardon, sir!  i eschew obfuscation! AND also platitudinous
pronouncements of perfectly perplexing problems, like, how many Martians can
dance on the head of a pin?   Answer: They don't dance.  Like
Abner Doubleday's wife reportedly told him: "Abner, don't take the world
serious."

hee hee!

C.