[ratpack] Re: I was cruising...

  • From: JOHN W WEIBEL <marce.weibel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 16:50:54 +0000

Larry:

I will bring the 1970 Watkins Glen 6 hour Program to our January Lunch.

A. N. Alog

Subject: [ratpack] Re: I was cruising...
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 09:14:06 -0700
From: Larry.Knight@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Michael/Zamboini

Thank you for the pbase cruising site of Watkins Glen stuff, wow I really went
back to the 70’s for a moment, those cars were so beautiful back then, I am was
too young and poor to be able to see any of it in person. Thanks
Larr