[ratpack] Re: I was cruising...

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 07:41:09 -0600

Nice shot.

I was reading one of the stickers inside the front wheel air vent, and found
the American Iron Racing Series. It looks like that run Blackhawk, and Road
Atlanta. If my son is close to home next year, I may talk him in to tagging
along with me while I take some pictures.

I was thinking of getting those Concours pics up, but the Monte SS brakes
that the school worked on, although better, need fine tuning. I may be
putting front Calipers and a master Cylinder in over the weekend. Got to get
it ready for snow duty. The kids learned how to do front rotors, bearings,
pads, rear cylinders, shoes and hardware, and bleeding. Given there was a
ton of sludge in the master cyl., and they were unable to crack one front
caliper to bleed it, I think I just need to finish it off. So far, it has
only cost me parts and pizza for the kids. (my friend Tom is the shop
teacher at the HS, and my neighbor)

JC

---
John Christensen