[ratpack] Re: Gemstone in Competition

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 16:43:24 +0000 (UTC)

WOW,John!  A hammer mechanic such as me can't even imagine someone with enough
talent and dexterity to conceive and execute something like that.

To create a mounting  that showcases it without overcoming the stone is quantum
physics to my long division mind!  .  I can't do it, but I do enjoy seeing it.

Good Thanksgiving, and Merry Christmas. C.