[radioastro] Re: Io-B 110909 to 110910 UT

  • From: Victor Herrero <hubbleed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Laurent Denis <laurent.denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Martin Wright <ducksuit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Radio JOVE NASA GSFC <radiojove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:58:40 -0700

Hello Laurent

May I request (with many thanks in advance) spectral images at 150 ms time
resolution near the following times:

110909 233200 UT
110909 233940 UT
110909 234720 UT
110909 235500 UT

The data will be used by Mr. Martin Wright for a comparative study of his
observations from the United Kingdom with your observations from France.

I thank You and the Nancay Radio Astronomy Station of Paris Observatory for
your help.

Regards
Victor