[racktables-users] racktables installation problem (pcntl)

  • From: Matthias Pfeiffer <mpfeiffer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 12:39:46 +0100

Hi everybody ,

I'm a student and I am evaluating racktables for my practices place at the
moment. During the installation process the webinterface showed me that pcntl
wasn't available, although I installed it correctly I presume. When I perform
the command: "$ php -m | grep pcntl" it shows me pcntl, so I suppose that it is
working correctly. Therefore I finished the installation normally without any
other problems. Does anybody know how I could test racktables if pcntl is
working fine?
Thanks for your help.

PS: Don't have much racktables nor ubuntu knowledge
PSS: Sorry for my bad english skills ;)

Best regards,

Matthias Pfeiffer