[racktables-users] Re: racktables installation problem (pcntl)

  • From: Alexey Andriyanov <alan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 16:55:55 +0400

Hello.

PCNTL is not a blocker for the installer. These functions are used only in scripts/syncdomain.php cron script. I suppose you don't need this script and have not installed it into the crontab.

Installer checks if function pcntl_waitpid is callable. Maybe the PCNTL extension is not enabled in your web server environment.

28.03.2013 15:39, Matthias Pfeiffer пишет:
Hieverybody,

I’m a student and I am evaluating racktables for my practices place at
the moment. During the installation process the webinterface showed me
that pcntl wasn’t available, although I installed it correctly I
presume. When I perform the command: “$ php -m | grep pcntl” it shows me
pcntl, so I suppose that it is working correctly. Therefore I finished
the installation normally without any other problems. Does anybody know
how I could test racktables if pcntl is working fine?

Thanks for your help.

PS: Don’t have much racktables nor ubuntu knowledge

PSS: Sorry for my bad english skills ;)

Best regards,

Matthias Pfeiffer

--